Be Divergent, Be Unique, and Buy Ccubeforever Natural Color Diamond Jewelry which is Exclusive in the Segment.
- There is a Natural color diamond Jewelry matching each personality and taste, whether you are a woman or a man. Unlike white diamond Jewelry, natural color diamonds exist in and countless numbers of hues and nuances. Polished, they come in numerous shapes, but some rough natural color diamonds are also just perfect when setting in a jewel in their natural shape. Each natural color diamond is unique, just like you.
- Fame: Hollywood stars and royal figures rather wear natural color diamonds Jewelry than white diamonds Jewelry. Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, Victoria Beckham and Portia de Rossi all wear Pink diamond rings, as well as the very hype Ecclestone daughters. Over the last few seasons, natural color diamonds with colors such as Pink, Yellow and Blue have made their way into the Haute Couture jewelry collections, in fashion houses such as Louis Vuitton, Dior, and Alexander McQueen. And recently, Jessica Simpson and Cate Blanchett have been seen on the Red Carpet wearing champagne diamond jewels.
- There is a color diamond Jewelry for every budget. At Ccubeforever, we can supply a Natural Yellow Cushion Diamond Jewelry at low as 350 $. The price of a natural color diamond Jewelry depends on several factors of Natural Color Diamond: the hue, the saturation, the clarity.
- the hue > some colors are more common and abundant in nature, and their price will be more available.
- the saturation > from light to intense and vivid. It is important to know that a small difference in intensity can make quite a big difference in price.
- the clarity > clarity can have an impact on the price when the imperfections harm the color and the life of the diamond, but it is much less important for natural color diamonds than for white diamonds – it’s all about the color.
4. It’s a collector’s item. The resources in extremely fine, intense or vivid color diamonds are becoming very limited henceforth The Jewelry made from that Segment will also be an Attraction Point. The only mine that produced pure blue diamonds has dried up and The Argyle Diamond Mine in Australia, a source of over 90% of pink diamonds in the world, is set to close by 2020. Red and green diamonds, by nature the two rarest colors, have always been highly sought-after collector’s items. Natural color diamonds also come in unexpected colors, some of them change color like chameleons, and some come as bicolor diamonds with two colors in the same stone. This, and the fact that each natural color diamond is a one of a kind miracle of nature makes them perfect for collectors to fill their Trunks with it.
5. Purpose of Investment: for more than 20 years, the value of natural color diamonds have only gone up. As an example, the value of pink diamonds from Argyle has increased over 400 times for 25 years. In October 2011, Sotheby’s sold a 6.01-carat vivid blue diamond for a record-breaking $10.1 million. In December 2009, Christie’s Hong Kong sold a 5-carat Vivid Pink diamond for $10.7 million. It achieved the highest price ever for any pink diamond at auction, and, at $2.1 million per carat, the highest price per carat for any gemstone.
The Pink Star diamond has become the world's most expensive gemstone, selling at auction for $71.2 million (£57.3 million) including the buyer's premium.
We have a Range of Natural Pink and Yellow Diamond Jewelry Crafted in 18K Gold. We Produce The Jewelry Under the Brand Name of C³ (C-Cube). Every Piece of Our Jewelry Contains The C³ (C-Cube) Collate which Produced through Patent filed Manufacturing Process. The Collate Contains Natural Diamonds made from a Cluster Settings Pie Cut Concept.